What do we need
A research technician with a BSc or MSc degree in Life Sciences (Biomedical Sciences, Cell Biology, Neurosciences). We are looking for someone that has proven technical skills with cell biology (culturing and microscopic imaging) and molecular biology techniques (cloning, CRISPR-cas). Furthermore, you seek for person with a flexible working attitude, team player mentality, good communication skills and a pro-active attitude.
What do we offer
- A research project aimed at impact at the highest international level.
- Excellent mentoring, supervision and training.
- Access to state-of-the art infrastructure
- A stimulating international research environment.
- A 1.0 fte research technician position on a temporary contract of 3 years, starting ASAP.
Salary indication is scale 7, which a maximum salary amount of € 2.839 gross per month depending on your qualifications and experience, based on a full-time employment (max. scale 7.4).